JSON format to use for rlm_rest

Werner Stucky wernerml at stucky-solutions.net
Sun Mar 16 14:59:00 CET 2014

Hi Guys

I am struggling to find the right format to respond with to the rlm_rest
module in JSON format.

I'm responding with :

{
  "ClearText-Password": "12345",
  "Reply-Message": "pass"
}

I'm responding with the correct Content-Type of "application/json"

I'm getting to following error:

(10) rest : Processing body
(10) rest : Decoding attribute "ClearText-Password"
(10) WARNING: rest : Attribute name refers to outer request but not in a
tunnel, skipping
(10) rest : Decoding attribute "Reply-Message"
(10) WARNING: rest : Attribute name refers to outer request but not in a
tunnel, skipping

Could someone please point me in the right direction.  I've tried many
different ways of formating the JSON.

Thank you