Upgrading from 2.2.2 to 3.0.1

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Mar 20 15:44:54 CET 2014

On 20/3/2014 4:12 μμ, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:

> no. the configuration is NOT compatible.  You need to construct your FR 3.x configuration
> based on knowledge and configuration of the 2.x system

Thank you,

Where can I find full configuration documentation for version 3?

As far as I have found, practically all FR documentation,
deployingradius and wiki pages seem to describe configuration based on
version 2. (I hope I am wrong.)

Are *configuration* and unlang changes from v2.x also documented
somewhere? (*Not* by scanning the version changelogs. :-) )

Thanks,
Nick