802.1x EAP + Adtran authenticating on same radius server

Alvin Ramos alvin.ramos at spiritcom.com
Thu Mar 20 19:29:38 CET 2014

Forgive me, I haven't worked with Radius in many years, I require some help with the following subject:

Is it possible to have 802.1x EAP and Adtran to authenticate to freeradius? I've got the 802.1x EAP authenticating to Active Directory, but, when I add in the users file:

Default LDAP-Group!="NetworkAdmins", Auth-Type := NTLM

I can login to the adtran device, but not to the 802.1x EAP. Should I provide more information? Do anyone have a web site to suggest to help with this matter?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4448.9CC194A0]

Alvin Ramos
Linux System Administrator
Ph: 803.726.4032