how to organize groups of users getting access to groups of servers

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Tue Mar 25 21:30:29 CET 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 03:44:37PM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:

>   Add a 'type' for each client:
>
>   client foo {
> 	ipaddr = x
> 	secret = type
> 	type = juniper
>   }

Is this a variable that you just created here for this purpose, or a
standard attribute?  I.e. can we add random new attributes here? We'd
probably like to match on more than "type"... At least also on "branch",
to give people on branch offices management of their own devices.

BTW: we're on v2.1.12-4.el6_3 (RHEL6-latest), and the manpage for
clients.conf doesn't say anything about a "type" or allowing to add new
variables..

>   Then use "unlang":

Thanks! That looks very powerfull!

  -jf