IP-Address

Nick Lowe nick.lowe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:33:35 CET 2014

To prevent identity spoofing in other dependent systems and make
identity privacy explicit, I think it would be a very sensible default
to make FreeRADIUS mandate that the user portion of the EAP
outer-identity must be "anonymous" where the EAP outer-identity and
inner-identity do not resolve to the same discrete user.

Nick