IP-Address

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 17:49:32 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm pondering how this works with IPv6 and anonymous addressing
where I'm changing my address every hour or so...but ALSO keeping my
old address whilst there are still sessions persisting with it...what
do the Acct interim updates reveal...would the firewall/IDS/IPS/traffic shaper
add these to my identity...or drop/block etc my old addresses if only the
new address is conveyed? :)

I probably already know the answer to some of these things...but havent had
the time to dig around other aspects (dont have the kit to try it with)

alan