FR3.0.1Problems with raddebug and radmin

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:07:46 CET 2014

Hi Alan,

I'm having problems with raddebug/radmin in FR3.0.2, which seem more terminal than before.
When running radmin I get the error message below, this occurs regardless of whether radiusd is running.
It appears to be failing on the if conditions within ./raddb/policy.d/eap

# ./build/bin/local/radmin -u testuser at swan.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:55:00 2014 : Error: /usr/local/etc/raddb/policy.d/eap[10]: Parse error in condition
radmin: Errors reading or parsing /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
Usage: radmin [ args ]
  -d raddb_dir    Configuration files are in "raddbdir/*".
  -e command      Execute 'command' and then exit.
  -E              Echo commands as they are being executed.
  -f socket_file  Open socket_file directly, without reading radius.conf
  -h              Print usage help information.
  -i input_file   Read commands from 'input_file'.
  -n name         Read raddb/name.conf instead of raddb/radiusd.conf
  -o output_file  Write commands to 'output_file'.
  -q              Quiet mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jezz.