3.0.2 / rlm_rest - segmentation fault when "Opening additional connection"

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Mar 28 15:40:17 CET 2014

On 28 Mar 2014, at 13:18, Chaigneau, Nicolas <nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com> wrote:

> Woops. Yes I did comment out "connect_uri" :)
>
> (in my defense, the configuration example said I could)

I know :/

> Thanks for the quick update.

No problem.

> I've noticed that the module is not in the "stable" list, but it's fine. For the moment I'm just messing around to see if it can fulfill my needs.

Sure.

> If it can reach a stable point soon, even better!

I've wrapped it as a debian module and marked it stable for 3.0.3,
as the initial interest in using seems to be quite high.

I had three or four people contact me off list about it before 3.0.0
was released, and people are submitting bug reports for it now.

-Arran

>> It was the large bit chunk of C code I wrote, and although the code

*the first

FreeRADIUS Development Team