freeradius 3 cannot initiate eap-sim,

Bill Yuan bycn82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:32:38 CET 2014

*Now I am using 3.0.x, and the triplets are in a single line in the user
file, seems it has been loaded/parsed during the startup. but still meet
this below message,*
*(0) ERROR: eap_sim : EAP-SIM-Challenge0 not found(0) ERROR: eap : Failed
starting EAP SIM (18) session. EAP sub-module failedit is from the
"eap_sim_get_challenge", this message was printed because did not find the
Kc1, actually did not find the Rand1 also.*