Why documentation is the way it is

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Mar 29 16:54:19 CET 2014

Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
> I think this is exactlty what I'm struggeling with. I.e. where is the
> equivalent to postfix' Architecture Overview for freeradius?
>
> 	http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html
>
> I.e., an overview over how a packet flows, and where it can/should be
> manipulated. That postfix architecture overview has been very helpful,
> and is often used when debugging/trying to understand where tings are
> happening in a mail flow.

  I'll see if I can put one up on freeradius.org.

  To be clear: the documentation in the git repository *will* continue
to be updated.  Any and all documentation patches will be accepted (so
long as they're useful).  Contributions are always welcome.

  For anyone who wants to download a 200 page PDF... that is available, too.