dhcp and rlm_python am i missing something?

Serge Krawczenko skrawczenko at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:42:02 CEST 2014

Regarding the post-auth

I've seen such an opinion somewhere and tested it, unfortunately
func_post_auth wasn't called.
Does it imply i need to add post-auth section into config like

post-auth {
   python
}

OR just dhcp is enough and it will be intepreted as post-auth in python
module?

also, i'm talking about version 2.2.4, should i try 3.x.x?