dhcp and rlm_python am i missing something?

Serge Krawczenko skrawczenko at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:24:02 CEST 2014

I'm really sorry Arran, python syntax does not allow function naming as
python.authorize
Also, tried to declare func_dhcp as python.dhcp in the module config, but
no, it wants exact function name.
Or didn't i get you right again?
i have python module call in the instantiate section and i have
func_instantiate declared in the module config and it is invoked properly
when instantiated i just want the same for dhcp.
Thank you.