EAP-TTLS session resumption does not work.

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 12 13:34:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

> I am using FreeRadius on our WiFi system.
> I enabled EAP-TTLS session resumption,
> but it seems the functionality does not work well.

how are your wireless access points and controller configured for mobility
and session resumption?  the APs/controller can quite easily break anything that the
back end RADIUS server is configured to do/handle - also, what client? has the fast session
resumption been enabled on on it?

> - FreeRadius version.
> 3.0.1

old (very!) and some bugs. please upgrade.

full debug (radiusd -X) really really helps!

alan