SQL - How to use MSSQL for Authentication and MySQL for

Mike Poole mpoole at pavlovmedia.com
Mon May 12 17:32:39 CEST 2014

Greetings,

*       I have searched for some time but cannot seem to find an answer to this, but I am sure it can be done.

*       I use a MSSQL database on a separate server for Authentication and that is working well.

*       I want to use a MySQL database on a third server for Accounting.

*       Everything I have searched shows how to configure it for one or the other but not both.

*       I am trying to find out how to accomplish this, so if anyone has some insight, please do share.

*       Thanks in advance.

*       Jer

We use two different databases as well.  Our setup is on the NAS itself.  Point RADIUS auth to one server IP and set RADIUS accouting to the other server.

Mike P.