rlm_sqlcounter: Max-Daily-Session.

* zhex900 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:10:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

So it's a configuration issue with my NAS right?

Does it have to do with enabling connection termination on my NAS. Sorry
for asking a non radius question here. I want to find the right direction
to work on.

http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:RADIUS_Client#Connection_Terminating_from_RADIUS

Thanks

Jake He