Setting and extending Session-timeout

Matej Žerovnik matej at zunaj.si
Mon May 19 12:28:04 CEST 2014

Hello!

I'm a RADIUS newbie, so bear with me in case I ask stupid questions....

So here is a short description of what my project would needs to do:
- every user can login via WIFI or LAN(public computer)
- he can use wifi 24h/day
- he can use public pc only 1h/day if he's authorized by default and he
can extend the use if needed

Logging is now working and users can log in, so one thing done:)

Current problems:
- how to not limit session-timeout for wifi and limit for public
computers. All users have only 1 login name. I guess my best bet is some
scripting with unlang?