[ANN] Release 3.0.4 rc0
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat May 24 14:08:28 CEST 2014
A preview release of 3.0.4 is available here:
Were creating a release candidate for 3.0.4 as some of the modifications we needed
to make to get attribute indexes and tags to work consistently, were spread throughout
the code base, and we want to ensure that those changes have not had side effects.
In particular, those of you using CUI, may need to update your policies for them to
work correctly, as the type of Chargeable-User-Identity is now an octets, meaning that
any expansions which use it, will now print hexits instead of ascii.
The changelog so far is:
FreeRADIUS 3.0.4 Mon 12 May 2014 15:30:00 EDT urgency=medium
* Home server "response_window" can now take fractions
of a second. See proxy.conf.
* radmin now supports "show module status", as the
counterpart to "set module status"
* Better indentation in debugging mode
* Added dictionary ericsson.packet.ccore.networks
* make case-insensitive regular expressions work again.
* Added tests for the above
* A few more talloc parenting issues
* Fix delayed proxy reply handling. Closes #637
* Fix OpenSSL initialization order when using
RADIUS/TLS. Fixes #646
* Don't double-quote strings in debugging messages
* Fix foreach / break. Fixes #639
* Chargeable-User-Identifier should be "octets"
* Fix typo in mainconfig. Fixes #634
* More rlm_perl fixes. Fixes #635
* Free OpenSSL memory on clean exit.
* Fix <attr> !* ANY - Was removing all instances of <attr>
* Fix case where multiple attributes were returned from LHS of
mapping, as with rlm_ldap. Fixes #652
* Fix corner case in cursor where using fr_cursor_next_by_da
after calling fr_cursor_remove may of resulted in a read of
* Don't SEGV if all connections to a database server go away.
* Fix issue where <attr> -= <value> was not removing tagged
instances of <attr> equal to <value> (only untagged).
* Fix issue where tag values were not being set on attributes
created with unlang/ldap update blocks.
Please test with your local configuration. If no issues are reported this will become
the official 3.0.4 release.
If you do find issues, please open tickets @bugs.freeradius.org.
Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
FreeRADIUS Development Team
FD31 3077 42EC 7FCD 32FE 5EE2 56CF 27F9 30A8 CAA2
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 881 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the Freeradius-Users