LDAP Groups to Freeradius and then Ruckus Wireless?

Enrique Sainz Baixauli enriquesainz.beca at intef.educacion.es
Tue May 27 16:17:27 CEST 2014

>>> My suggestion again is to try v3.0.3, or debug the v2.x.x code yourself.
>>>
>>> It was weeks of effort to rewrite the rlm_ldap module for version
>>> v3.0.x,
>> it was done for a reason.
>>>
>>> -Arran
>>
>> Ok, so I'm trying to build version 3.0.3 for debian and I'm stuck at
>> dpkg-buildpackage because it looks like it's running the configure
>> step for rlm_mschap over and over:
>
>I'm actually surprised you were able to get that far. 3.0.3's debian build
script is broken (to be accurate, a patch needs refresh), and needs one
minor fix which is already in 3.0.x git branch.

>Try my test packages:
>http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Afreeradius%3A3.0.
x%3Adebian&package=freeradius

>--
>Fajar
>-

That's awesome, your repo should be easier to find ;)
Thanks!

@Alan and Arran: I'm not building on an NFS share, but the time is not right
because the server is on a test network and is not connected to anything
else (except when installing packages). Thanks anyway, as Fajar's packages
solved this :D

Cheers!