New reply attribute

rovell74 at libero.it rovell74 at libero.it
Wed Nov 5 00:19:07 CET 2014

 Hi

I'm using freeradius 2.1.10 and i need to add a custom attribute to freeradius reply.

I've followed this step:

    - add to /etc/freeradius/dictionary the line

        ATTRIBUTE    My-Local-Attribute     3003   string

    - add  to the mysql RADREPLY the line

        insert into (user,attribute,op,value) values ('testing','My-Local-Attribute',':=','TEST')

When i autenticate the user 'testing' i don't see the My-Local-Attribute in the response.

Is there something that i'm missing in the configuration?

Thanks for your help