EAP-TLS not initializing

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at ja.net
Thu Nov 6 20:33:14 CET 2014

On 6 Nov 2014, at 18:26, Ben Tucker <h_bbit at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Alan, please see below.  Unless I am missing something, the files are there...

Did you even read the output before you sent it to the list? The filenames in your config and the actual file names you've just sent *clearly* don't match.

Thanks,

Adam Bishop

   gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T 01235 822200.