populate a reply with ldap generic attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 10 14:26:15 CET 2014

Nicolas Edel wrote:
> Now I'd like to retrieve the attributes (in post-auth or other, no
> matter) from within the directory itself instead of hard-coding them
> in the radius configuration. This is not a show stopper but it would
> really help.

  I don't think you can use an LDAP attribute to determine which *other*
LDAP attribute to get RADIUS attributes from.  That's very involved.

  Perhaps you could explain what you're trying to do.  Talking about
problems is more useful than asking why a solution doesn't work.  There
may be other solutions to the problem which you haven't seen.