Version 2.2.6 has been released.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Nov 18 21:02:25 CET 2014

  We're happy to announce the release of Version 2.2.6.  It has only
minor changes from Version 2.2.5.

-----------------

Feature improvements

* When supported by OpenSSL, allow TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in EAP methods.

Bug Fixes

* Fix redundant-load-balance blocks to try other modules in the group if
one fails.

* Fix potential read into uninitialised memory in rlm_pap when
normalising octet type attributes containing password hashes. This is
very unlikely to happen in the wild.

* Don't stop decoding DHCP options if we find a padding option.

* Define sig_t on systems which don't have it. Closes #765

* When clients are loaded from SQL, allow them to be tied to a virtual
server.

* Prevent race conditions between fork and wait for child. Patch from
James Rouzier.

* Allow UTF-8 characters in SQL.

* Back-port udpfromto fixes from v3