Error in user authentication : Freeradius + MySQL - Failed to create the pair: Invalid vendor name in attribute name "Password"

Karuppasamy, Senthil skaruppasamy at extremenetworks.com
Wed Nov 19 17:03:34 CET 2014

Sorry for that. That was an earlier message. What I am getting is a Auth-Type already set message.

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server
(39)   [sql] = ok
(39)   [expiration] = noop
(39)   [logintime] = noop
(39) WARNING: pap : Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
(39)   [pap] = noop
(39)  } #  authorize = ok
(39) Found Auth-Type = Local
(39) # Executing section authenticate from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(39) Failed to authenticate the user.
(39) Login incorrect: [test/test] (from client DUT1 port 0 cli 10.120.92.40)