Version 3.0.4 sql groups handling issue

Philippe MARASSE philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr
Fri Nov 28 09:06:32 CET 2014

Le 27/11/2014 20:13, Arran Cudbard-Bell a écrit :

>> That's the correct behaviour. That was a long standing bug in rlm_sql which was corrected.
Thanks for your patch. I'll test that this afternoon.

So I'm wondering about the expected behavior : actually sql group
processing stops after the first group, although the check item does not
match (in my case Huntgroup does not match).
Is this expected ?

In my mind, the group processing stops after the first match of a group,
which would be fine in my case.

Regards.

--
Philippe MARASSE