Version 3.0.4 sql groups handling issue

Philippe MARASSE philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr
Fri Nov 28 16:26:35 CET 2014

Le 28/11/2014 14:41, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> On Nov 28, 2014, at 3:06 AM, Philippe MARASSE <philippe.marasse at ch-poitiers.fr> wrote:
>> So I'm wondering about the expected behavior : actually sql group processing stops after the first group, although the check item does not match (in my case Huntgroup does not match).
>> Is this expected ?
>    No.  It should match and stop, or not match and continue.
Perfect ! So I've not misunderstood :-).

I've just tested the patch proposed by Arran. Unfortunately, this time
it does not continue after trying to get user check attributes :

(0) sql: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(0) sql:    --> 90fba6e49245
(0) sql: SQL-User-Name set to '90fba6e49245'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (4)
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck
WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck
WHERE username = '90fba6e49245' ORDER BY id
rlm_sql (sql): Executing query: 'SELECT id, username, attribute, value,
op FROM radcheck WHERE username = '90fba6e49245' ORDER BY id'
ERROR: (0) sql: SQL query error getting check attributes
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (4)
(0)     [sql] = fail
(0)   } # authorize = fail
(0) Using Post-Auth-Type Reject

Although SQL query returns :

mysql> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE
username = '90fba6e49245' ORDER BY id;
+-----+--------------+--------------------+--------------+----+
| id  | username     | attribute          | value        | op |
+-----+--------------+--------------------+--------------+----+
| 426 | 90fba6e49245 | Cleartext-Password | 90fba6e49245 | := |
+-----+--------------+--------------------+--------------+----+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

This time I don't understand why ??

Regards.