VSA processing in avpair.c in the client : (unknown Vendor-Id)

bmoyni01 at vodafone.ie bmoyni01 at vodafone.ie
Thu Oct 2 15:29:31 CEST 2014

hi.

I'm not using the free radius server and I cannot find information on
enabling the client with this information.
If this available?

Also, I understand what you stating below.
But my point is that if the client cannot recognize the VSA, should it
not just skip over and process the rest.
(ie including the Normal attributes)

Instead it returns what is has without processing the code under / *
Normal */

thanks.