encoding of ADSL-Agent-Circuit-Id

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:20:28 CEST 2014

Thanks, for the explanation.

That change doesn't make my life any easier though. Now I can't match the
session on the origin any more since my strings turned from *'*TCAU-DSLAM-01
eth 1/1/05/37' to 0x544341552d44534c414d2d30312065746820312f312f30352f3337.

I guess for now I'll override this with my own dictionary, since I know
that what our vendor supplies in this field is in fact an ASCII string.

kind regards
Pshem