Radmin query

Himanshu Pandey pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:47:18 CEST 2014

Hi,
While printing statistics using radmin I saw following statistics:
elapsed.1us
elapsed.10uselapsed.100uselapsed.1ms......
Please tell me what elapsed is doing and which elapsed time it is showing us.
Also, please tell me that while setting radius proxy servers which talks to main radius server,where do we have to include main radius server ip in radius proxy servers conf that is in which file.
Regards,Himanshu