rlm_cache

BALSIANOK, Peter Peter.BALSIANOK at orange.com
Wed Sep 3 16:32:39 CEST 2014

Ok,

Maybe I didn`t write it correct.
At this moment i`m using rlm_perl to do everythink.
The perl code also contains internal cache to prevent contact LDAP server (each time). So I can process request quicker.
But perl code has limitation. As I understand, only one thread (locking) can use perl code at the same time.
Of course I can use more than one perl module instances, but I don`t want.
Therefore I want to use rlm_cache to store reply&control for request, so I don`t need to call perl code if request was correct / incorrect last time.