rlm_cache

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 4 02:16:39 CEST 2014

BALSIANOK, Peter wrote:
> Could you please give me some hint how to do it ?

  The problem is that your questions are extremely vague.  So far I know
you want to cache everything, but that doesn't work.  You use rlm_perl
to do "complex" things with LDAP.

  That's it.

  How, exactly am I supposed to help you when you don't describe what
you're doing?

  I don't know what logic is applied.  How the user is authenticated.
What reply attributes are added, or why any reply attribute is added.

  Describe what you're doing.  Be specific.  If you're not specific, my
answers are as vague as your messages.  And as unhelpful.