About the file pointed at by setting "certificate_file"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 8 16:13:02 CEST 2014

Axel Luttgens wrote:
> But... I read them. :-)

  That wasn't clear.

> And that's why I tried to carefully explain my reasonings having lead to my (now known to be wrong) conclusions,

  Which is not helpful.

You say : I think it's X
I say   : No, it's really Y
You say : But I really think it's X!

  At best, such comments are redundant.  I ALREADY KNOW what you think.
 I read your messages.  If you repeat yourself, it comes across as if
you're arguing with me, OR that you think I didn't read your message, so
you need to repeat yourself.

  It's annoying, and wastes everyone's time.  A better response would be
"OK, I understand".