EAP-Fast Support

Matthew Ceroni matthewceroni at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:23:37 CEST 2014

I have edited the Makefile to set the location to the libeap.so
library. Running make directly in there results in "nothing to be done
for all". Below is my edited Makefile. The target isn't set since it
says RLM_CFLAGS and RLM_LIBS and SRCS defs to make TARGET. Assuming
the configure option I set set that.

HOSTAP      = /home/itroot/hostap-06

TARGET      =

SRCS        = rlm_eap2.c

HEADERS     =

RLM_CFLAGS  = -I$(HOSTAP)/src/eap_common \

              -I$(HOSTAP)/src/eap_server  -I$(HOSTAP)/src  \

              -I$(HOSTAP)/src/common -I$(HOSTAP)/src/utils

RLM_LIBS    = $(HOSTAP)/eap_example/libeap.so

## this uses the RLM_CFLAGS and RLM_LIBS and SRCS defs to make TARGET.

include ../rules.make