Request is supposed to be proxied to Realm SOMEREALM. Not doing EAP.

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Tue Sep 9 14:14:35 CEST 2014

Hello,

With proxying turned on, when an "outsider" connects to an AP of ours, the debug log shows:

	eap: Request is supposed to be proxied to Realm SOMEREALM. Not doing EAP.
	 [ eap ] = noop

Conversely, everything in the authorize section that follows:

	eap {
		ok = return
	}

is executed for each roundtrip between the client and the remote server; in the case of EAP, that may mean a dozen of DB queries, a dozen of lines logged thru a linelog instance, and so on.

Is this the behavior to be expected?
(another way to ask: may I assume I didn't err in my config?)

TIA,
Axel