Is there a difference between radiusd -X vs Centos 6 startup radiusd

Lord Felix felix107 at msn.com
Wed Sep 10 05:08:41 CEST 2014

Hi,
I verified that everything is working with radiusd -x command to see the debug code, but now I've got it to centos startup script but for some reason the code breaks? radiusd is running, but I cannot authenticate via freeradius anymore?
Any suggestions on how to fix this?
The difference I see in the startup script is that it includes -d $config_dir switch which points to /etc/raddb
Is anyone experiencing this issue or had experienced this issue before?
Thanks