Request is supposed to be proxied to Realm SOMEREALM. Not doing EAP.

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Wed Sep 10 09:22:17 CEST 2014

Le 10 sept. 2014 à 08:40, Alan Buxey a écrit :

>> It seems to work, but aren't there some side-effects to be expected?
>
> No.  Unless you want to use that module at that point in the server for an EAP request.

Indeed, thanks. I'll have to think a bit more about that point.

>> Finally, there's the problem of logging.
> I need to keep some trace of access requests, but wouldn't be really happy to have 10 lines written to the log for each connection attempt..
>
> If you want to log every access request then you will get many many lines of log.  That's RADIUS.  I think you have semantic issues here.

Well... that's why I carefully tried to distinguish "connection attempt" and "access requests", but then my fingers somehow ripped.
I should have written:
I need to keep some trace of connection attempts, but wouldn't be really happy to have 10 lines written to the log for each of these attempts.

Regards,
Axel