Release of Version 3.0.4

Nikolai Kondrashov Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 12:40:03 CEST 2014

On 09/12/2014 12:32 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Nikolai Kondrashov
> <Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 09/10/2014 06:59 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
>>>
>>>     We've release version 3.0.4.  It has a long changelong from 3.0.3:
>>>
>>> http://freeradius.org/version3.html
>>

>> Congratulations on the release!
>> There was surely a lot of work done on it.
>>
>> I'm also happy to see it done in time to make it into the next RHEL7
>> release.
>>
>> Can I ask to have it tagged in Git? It will make seeing which changes got in
>> there and tracking further changes easier.
>
> The tag is there since two days ago
>
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/releases

Ah, thank you.

I didn't notice it, because it didn't get pulled into my repo, and that is
because it wasn't a part of any branch, which is unexpected and is somewhat an
uncommon practice.

Should the release_3_0_4 branch be advanced to the tag, perhaps?

For anyone else: you have to use "git pull --tags" to pull it.

Nick