server type=detail and detail.work file

Andrea Gabellini - SC andrea.gabellini.sc at telecomitalia.sm
Sat Sep 13 15:01:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

I just upgraded my installation to 2.2.5 with the same configuration of
the 2.1.12.

The problem still remains...

If I stop the server and detail.work remains, at the next start up FR
re-reads the entire file and duplicates some of the records

Just to know if this is the correct behaviour, my mistake, or a bug.

Thanks,
Andrea