help! Windows Phone8.1 access authentication failed

Farrell Yang hyoung1962 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:30:44 CEST 2014

Thanks for Alan's reply, but it do not work. I did this "use unlang to make
SQL-User-Name have the username without the "Windows Phone\" part" like the
following :

if ("%{request:User-Name}" =~ /^(.*)\\(.*)/) {

                        update request {
                               User-Name := "%{2}"
                               Realm := "%{1}"
in the authorize section and this had no effect. Thus I think the problem
doesn't exist in the mismatch of username between FR and Mysql, maybe the
FR's processing for realm like "Windows Phone\" has something wrong.