Reference ${thread[pool].max_servers} not found

Haviaras Kostas koshalirod at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:47:42 CEST 2014

Hello, I need your help about the error I am getting, when I configure the
sql in my Freeradius server 3.0.4:
The error I am getting  is:
command: sudo freeradius -X
Output:
freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.4, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on
Sep 22 2014 at 10:14:56
Copyright (C) 1999-2014 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.dhcp
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.vqp
including dictionary file /etc/freeradius/dictionary
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/proxy.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/clients.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/sql
No such configuration item thread[pool].max_servers
/etc/freeradius/sql[178]: Reference "${thread[pool].max_servers}" not found
Errors reading or parsing /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf

Thanks for your attention and time