Re: Beginner need help

Himanshu Pandey pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:12:03 CEST 2014

Hi,
My freeradius server is up and running and then I tried to execute the test with a following command:
radtest testing password localhost 0 testing123
But I am getting error:radclient:: Unknown attribute "User-Name" requires a hex string, not "testing"radclient: Nothing to send.
Please help to resolve the same.
Regards,Sonu