WiFi reconnection attempting

nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr
Thu Sep 25 11:17:43 CEST 2014

Hi List,

- Is anyone know if there is a way to limit the number of attempts to reconnect on failure Wifi
authentication (in Windows or Wifi access point)  ?

- Or limit the logs in Freeradius radpostauth ? -->  I tried with a sql condition but I think it's a
little heavy. Also it's not very logical to limit the logs.

Thanks.

  Nicolas CLO
  Industrial and Network Technician