Sqlcounter fail over

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:18:48 CEST 2014

No, i would not help all, i want you to learn so that you can troubleshoot
as needed. Defiantly, i would give fare idea how that would be done. it is
so easy, anyways.

In "/etc/freeradius/sites-available/default" , in your case
chillispot_max_byte_monthly.  Do like this

access-period
expiration
more entries....

chillispot_max_byte_monthly{
        reject = 1
    }
    if(reject){
            update reply {
                    WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down := 100k
            }
            ok = reject
    }

This is not a solution, understand from my example how it is going to work.
Please do not copy paste, it would not work.

Thanks / Regards
RM --