proxy.conf: unknown server

Alex Gregory alex at c2company.com
Fri Sep 26 18:29:11 CEST 2014

I did not compile from a deb package.  I downloaded the package from freeradiys.org and did the standard ./configure, make, make install.

Should I remove all of this and go the .deb route?  Things seem to be functioning although not located in /etc/freeradius.  Granted if you feel this whole problem is related to this then that could be another story. ;)