Reply-Message in postauth_query

Hasanen AL-Bana hasanen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 18:51:08 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am using freeradius 2.2.5 with MySQL.
my postauth_query looks like the following :

        postauth_query = "INSERT INTO radpostauth \
                          (username, password, reply,
authdate,service,mac,nasip,nasid) \
                          VALUES ( \
                          '%{User-Name}', \
                          '%{%{User-Password}:-%{Chap-Password}}', \
                          '%{reply:Packet-Type}', '%S', \
                          '%{Called-Station-Id}', \
                          '%{Calling-Station-Id}' ,\
                          '%{NAS-IP-Address}' ,\
                          '%{NAS-Identifier}')"

in the reply field , I always get either Access-Reject or
Access-Accept from reply:Packet-Type.
What other options I have for reply: other than Packet-Type ? Is it
possible to reach the Reply-Message from within postauth_query ?

Thank you.