Cant read radius.log

Adam Schappell aschappell at clearedgeit.com
Fri Apr 3 18:25:04 CEST 2015

Hello,

In dalo radius I get the error: error reading log file:

looked for log file in '/var/log/freeradius/radius.log,
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radius.log, /var/log/radius/radius.log' but
couldn't find it.
if you know where your freeradius log file is located, set it's location in
/daloradius/rep-logs-radius.php

I go through the file system and can find it at /var/log/radius/radius.log.
Weird thing is that if I just keep pressing tab it wont pick it up. I have
to stop at the radius/ and type ll and it will come up. Permissions seem
fine. Cant really figure out why. And in the
/daloradius/rep-logs-radius.php, there is no where to set a path.

Thanks.