Auto Authenticate

Darren Ward (darrward) darrward at cisco.com
Fri Apr 10 07:52:50 CEST 2015

Hey Guys

I'm looking to do some automatic authentication so I can trigger the Authen status on some WiFi MAC-TAL services...

I was wondering if I did something like:

authenticate {

        if (User-Name =~ /^192.168.200.+/) {

Whether it would be possible to send a access-accept back and how to configure?

In this scenario the WiFi Gateway sends a Authen request to the RADIUS server with the DHCP assigned IP address as the user-name

I just want to automatically say authenticated and return a couple of quote attributes for any client matching the subnet

Darren