FreeRadius2 issue when deployed as proxy for EAP-TLS

Muhammad Faisal faisalusuf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 10:12:41 CEST 2015

Hi,We are trying to setup a test bench to test the freeRadius in proxy mode for eap-TLS requests. We are seeing the host is sending request but the proxy is not seding the correct access request to home server. We are seeing from the logs that the proxy request to home server is treated as Authentication type basic instead of EAP-TLS. Regards,Muhammad Faisal.

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. No responsibility or liability is accepted by the writer, or any company associated with the writer, as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, or from any loss arising from reliance on it. Copyright and database rights exist in this document and to any attachment. Although we operate anti-virus programs, we do not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.