What can be defined in sites-enable/a_site

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 14 15:52:54 CEST 2015

On Apr 14, 2015, at 9:27 AM, James Sumners <james.sumners at clayton.edu> wrote:
> It seems that in addition to virtual server blocks I can also define global clients in a site file. I'd really like to contain all of the configuration specific to my site in one file, including modules. But it doesn't seem like I can define global modules in a site file. Is this correct? I can't find any description of what is actually allowed in such a file; just a description of what is allowed in a virtual server block.

  The documentation and examples should make this clear.  If an example has something in a virtual server, then it's allowed to be there.  Otherwise it's not.

  You CAN put clients into a sub-section, and then tie them to a "listen" section.  And then tie the listen section to a virtual server.

  This is documented.  See raddb/sites-available/README