Shell script execution

mdii mdii.alias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:59:47 CEST 2015

I would like to thank you both for the attention and the help you're giving

I've tried to run audit2allow but I didn't had the package. I did the
install and ran one test (using the service start).

As spectated it didn't work (Filter-Id was empty), and then I run *audit2allow
| grep radiusd*
and I've got :

allow radiusd_t user_tmp_t:file execute;

To explain why I can't use the 3.x is that we're using package that
receives the Freeradius call and do a REST API call to a distant server,
and this package is only available for Freeradius 2.x at the moment... :(

I've got good news:
I try to disable SELinux and it works!!!
:)