how to setup MAC based authentication with LDAP

brendan kearney bpk678 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:29:00 CEST 2015

I googled for radtest and Calling-Station-Id and found a Ubuntu man page
that had -g for it.  I know sometimes distros have different functions in
their packaged pieces, so I thought this was a case of fedora not using the
script that everyone else (or at least some others) were using.

Not the case here, so I'll pipe the options to radclient from stdin.